Terms & Condition.
- The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that you are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom You are authorized to act.
- You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- This Site is to be used by you for Your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been granted. You agree that You will not use this Site for chain letters, junkmail, ‘spamming’, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list. In addition, You agree not to create a hypertext link from any web site controlled by You or otherwise, to this Site without the express written permission .
- By accessing using, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this site or any of its services, functions or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this site (‘agreement’) without modification. If you do not agree, please cease use of the site and leave the site immediately
- Royal Sky Holidays collects information about our guests and visitors to our web sites so that we can provide an experience that is responsive to our guests needs. We endeavour to collect information only with your knowledge and with your permission if necessary. The types of personally identifiable information that we collect may include your name, home, work and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, credit card information, date of birth, gender, and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room accommodations).
- Royal Sky Holidays is fully committed to providing you with information about the collection and use of personally identifiable information furnished by, or collected from, visitors while using our web sites, products and services. It is our practice not to ask you for information unless we need it or intend to use it.
- To ensure that your personally identifiable information is accurate and up to date, we encourage you to regularly review and update your information as appropriate (e.g., in the event your home or e- mail address changes, or you wish to add an additional method for us to communicate with you).
- Royal Sky Holidays recognizes the importance of information security, and is constantly reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical, and logical security rules and procedures to help protect your personally identifiable information against loss, misuse, and alteration while under our control. Although ‘guaranteed security’ does not exist either on or off the Internet, we safeguard your information using both procedural and technical safeguards, including password controls, ‘firewalls” etc.
Refund & Cancellation policy
- If the booking is cancelled within 72 hours prior of check in date – 1 night retention charges will apply. If cancelled prior to 72 hours from the check in date – NIL charges apply.